Once the registration is obtained, the draft label must be translated into a definitive label reflecting the registration certificate.
Why do I need a label update ?
There are several reasons for a label update.
- Modification of the draft label to a definitive label complying with registration certificate.
- A change of EU or national laws and regulations.
- A decision taken by the national authorities.
- A change in the number and nature of uses.
- A change of trade name.
- Any other improvement or change wished by the registration holder.
Why require ENC’s help for your label update?
|EU and National regulations|
ENC is familiar with EU regulations including the CLP regulation for safety phrases. ENC will use the current version of national labelling rules in Belgium, France, UK and the Netherlands.
ENC can transcribe technical requirements, restrictions, mitigations and instructions from the PPP dossier and act of authorization towards the most relevant form for the end user.
ENC can provide relevant interpretation of technical instructions which are outside of the common vocabulary in English, French and Dutch.
|First aid measures|
ENC is familiar with the specific rules concerning the writing of first aid measures in Belgium